iheartmyteddybeariheartmyteddybear

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 3 Fans

Remisser - She Cuts Me Deep Remisser - She Cuts Me Deep

Awesome.

As usual, your work stands out like hot pink paint on a palette full of mud! Keep it up!

Chii Chii

Nicely done!

Very well done. I like this one as well! Kind of a creepy video game feel. Something like this would be playing during the final level of a video game that takes place in a haunted castle while the main character fights off evil gnomes and imps! I love it!

Ballistica Ballistica

Hauntingly beautiful...

I really liked this! Very... um... haunting, and... um... beautiful! Really, it's difficult to describe it in any other words except, maybe excellent, awesome, etc., etc. I like your style. Keep it up!

Experiment Gone Awry Experiment Gone Awry

Sorry!

I heeded your warning and didn't listen to it, for fear of blowing out my headphones... Ha ha! J/K I liked it. Very nice, as usual!

Drowning Drowning

Yet again...

Again, very well done! If it wasn't late at night right now, and there weren't people sleeping in my house I would unplug my headphones, get up and start dancing! :D It definitely makes me want to break out the glowsticks!
Again, nicely done!

Experiment Macabre Experiment Macabre

Very well done...

I definitely like this. I use FL myself, and I love what you get out of it. It's very difficult to make music with FL without tending to repeat the same songs over and over, but you certainly do marvelously. Also, while you seem to have some difficulty naming your songs, I liked the visual image this title gave me before I even listened to it, and the fact that the image didn't change as I listened to the song. I did only give you a 7 in diversity because, well, as you said yourself, it wasn't meant to be diverse, and a 9 in originality because I listen to quite a bit of industrial, and one gets used to hearing music that sounds vaguely like this, but no two songs are exactly alike, after all.
Over all, very well done! :D

Beautiful Nightmare Beautiful Nightmare

Nice use of oxymorons!

I liked it. Very well done. I only gave you an 8 in originality because it sounds like so many Classic Metal songs, which, of course doesn't detract in any way from the quality of such a song. The 8 in Clarity is self-explanatory.
Diversity: I like the multi-tracking you did, and that, combined with the searing solos did much to make this song better than I expected.
Effort: You obviously took some time with this one.
All in all, excellent work.